We are looking for a Senior Vulnerability Researcher, who wants to work in the field of cybersecurity to develop solutions for the public sector.
- 3+ years of experience in reverse engineering;
- Proven experience of vulnerability exploitation;
- Knowledge of OS internals (any OS);
- Recent knowledge of exploitation techniques (iOS/Android/Windows/Linux/embedded)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment;
- English at Intermediate level.
- Academic degree in Computer Sciences/Mathematics/Physics;
- Proven record (CVEs or verbal description) of found vulnerabilities in mobile/desktop OSes;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Keep up with newly published vulnerabilities;
- Understand the technical details of the published vulnerabilities as well as their real risk;
- Build scripts and software modules to verify the presence of vulnerabilities;
- Effectively communicate the vulnerability impact;
- Reverse-engineer vulnerability patches in order to better understand certain vulnerabilities;
- Assist in analyzing data from internet scanning tools in order to validate its accuracy;
- Assist in the development of tools to improve vulnerability or threat research.
- Friendly and highly professional team;
- Democratic management;
- Professional growth and trainings;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical issuance;
- Paid sick days;
- Long-term employment with paid vacation;
- Sport compensation;
- English lessons;
- Comfortable and modern office.