We are looking for a talented Trainee Java Developer in the early stages of your software development career.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies under the mentorship of our qualified developers.
What do you need to become a part of our team?
- Spring Boot (data, kafka);
- English level — Intermediate and higher.
Nice to know:
- Understanding Java testing tools: modular testing (JUnit, Mockito);
- Background with relational databases (MySQL);
- Understanding Bash Script Writing;
- Akka (including Akka streams);
What we offer:
- Mentor, and experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth;
- Work on interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- Individual program of development;
- Work in a comfortable office;
- Progressive system of salary, regular salary review, financial stability;
- Career planning and regular performance reviews;
- 24 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Medical insurance, sport compensation;
- Free English lessons.
About the project:
LiveScore is the industry leading sports provider, covering a huge variety of sports and their statistics information. LiveScore is offered on Desktop and iOS/Android native applications.