• At least
• At least
• Knowledge with Google Apps administration and password issues
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to take general project requirements and execute on them
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills and customer service attitude — Ukrainian and English (intermediate)
• Proven desire to take ownership of projects and follow through to completion
• Experience with a wide set of SaaS products — Okta, Google Apps, Jira, Slack, Zoom and Jamf — an advantage
• Experience administering heterogeneous networks of OSX and Windows
• Aligns with the Corporate-IT core values: Think Secure and Smart team play, Make It Happen.
• Acted as primary Level 1 support for all tickets/walk-ups
• Basic troubleshooting for all devices & office equipment and software Initial productivity App troubleshooting
• Basic Support & Mac management — Work with IT Engineering on Advanced issues
• Loaner device deployment & management
• Primary laptop imaging, break-fix, replacement etc.
• Primary printer support & toner refill, inventory and asset management, telecom management.
• Desktop software tracking, deployment, support
• Conference room troubleshooting and maintenance, and basic network troubleshooting
• Primary for New Hire account creation and deployment and orientation on-site or remote
• Support with Facilities
• General documentation creation and management
• Advanced Win/OSX troubleshooting
About the Project:
MyHeritage is the world’s leading destination to discover, preserve, and share your family history and to unlock the secrets from your DNA.
The R&D in MyHeritage is building the technology that can handle the challenges that are involved in providing service to 101 million users, in all platforms while dealing with Big Data: 9.5 billion historical records, 3.3 billion profiles in trees and terabytes of DNA data. We encourage a culture of innovation, cutting edge technologies adoption, ownership, excellence in engineering and personal development. Our methodology is agile where we work in full continuous deployment mode (no branches, commit equals code distribution to 101 million users).
We are excited to share that MyHeritage opened a new office in the centre of Kyiv as part of our global R&D centres (Israel, US and now Ukraine).
Here is our product in action: www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQYCO1hFskU