We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our friendly professional team for medical project.
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst in a software development area
- Ability to work with uncertainties
- Experience in the creation of good structured documentation, diagrams, specifications, and wireframes
- Understanding of UX best practices and standards
- Experience in use wireframe tools like Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, Drawio
- Ability to identify and describe use cases
- Knowledge in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Google docs
- The ability to plan, organize, and structure work
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- English level — Intermediate
- Develop business architecture using requirements such as scope, processes, alternatives, and risks.
- Analyse client’s business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and workflow analysis.
- Communicate client’s business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models.
- Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develop business specifications to support these modifications.
- Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
- Interview customer and key stakeholders to make product requirements
- Explore possible use cases and visualize business processes/user cases through flow schemes
- Make technical specifications for developers
- Friendly and highly professional team
- Democratic management
- Professional growth and trainings
- Career planning and regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary
- Medical issuance
- Paid sick days
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
- Sport compensation
- English lessons
- Comfortable and modern office
- Large variety of company and team events.
- Work on interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies
About the project:
The AIBODY project was founded in 2006 with the aim of providing realistic simulations of virtually all known pathologies and conditions, as well as the impact of appropriate treatments.
AIBODY’s core product is our Physiology Platform (Digital Human Body), which is designed to accelerate the clinical process of human physiology, support medical technology solutions, and use pharmaceuticals as a tool to optimize the learning of new knowledge and clinical programs.
We have created a unique model like a real human body, built it from the cellular level to the interaction of human organs.
Thus, the project is aimed at collecting the information itself about the state (behavior) of the human body and issuing certain methods of treatment.