• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, 2+ years experience of art lead position is required.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Fluent English speaker.
• Experience in creating art assets for games, UI, and understanding UX principles.
• Highly experienced in various design tools and mediums.
• Knowledge of 2D, 3D, vector, and raster-based graphics and animation.
• Experience in application/game design and development pipelines.
• Experience with Unity environment is a plus.
• Portfolio is required
• Challenging tasks, opportunity to influence the quality of the product
• Really good team and professional management
• Interesting long-term project
• Individual program of development
• Work in a comfortable office
• Career planning and regular performance reviews
• 24 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
• Medical insurance, sports compensation
• Free English lessons
• Lead and motivate art team in development of high-quality assets;
• Brainstorm and conceptualize ideas for game (produce concept sketches and quick concept edits);
• Create and manage art assets from game concept through production, testing, and hand-off;
• Create JIRA tasks and game templates based on game design requirements;
• Organize and facilitate the process of Art delivery;
• Maintain efficient collaboration with Director and Producers;
• Communicate daily with the project manager and participate in stand-ups;
• Coordinate activities with other departments;
• Maintain effective information flow to the team to ensure the team members are aligned with the project objectives;
• Share knowledge and recommend best practices in your area of operation.
DGN Games is a truly global company that employs the combined strengths of a multi-cultural team spread across four continents.
We are a social gaming company, developing mobile games, currently operating 2 product lines, and working on 3 new casual games!
Old Vegas Slots — the first classic social slots brand, which brings its customers a unique Vegas themed old-school gaming experience
Lucky Time Slots — A thrilling app for slots players who crave a real casino experience on mobile.
DGN has 5 offices and 150 employees worldwide and growing nicely over the last couple of years.
DGN Games base continued success on a combination of state-of-the-art technologies, in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry, and a variety of top-notch gaming content.