• At least 1+ years of commercial experience with web technologies;
• Experience with cross browsers development;
• Experience developing for mobile browsers;
• Experience and basic knowledge of PHP 7;
• English — intermediate (spoken).
• Knowledge of Angular\TypeScript\RxJS;
• Familiarity with SASS\LESS;
• Familiarity with Google Analytics;
• Build responsive HTML content from scratch;
• Develop and maintain websites based on guidelines provided by business partners;
• Develop new web features to be used on different sites.
• Friendly and highly professional team
• Democratic management
• Professional growth and training
• Career planning and regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary
• Medical issuance
• Paid sick days
• Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
• Sport compensation
• English lessons
• Comfortable and modern office
• A large variety of company and team events
• Work on interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies
As global leaders of online gaming entertainment, we are committed to a pro-active policy of corporate and social responsibility that reflects the high professional and ethical standards we have set for ourselves.
We are constantly creating new and innovative ways to create a caring, responsible gaming environment and to ensure all those who visit our site can do so with confidence and safety.
We are responsible for our employees who work with us worldwide. We must provide an enjoyable work environment where people are challenged and motivated to excel, where the flare is rewarded, compensation is fair and the balance between work and family is respected. Individual development is encouraged and advancement is based solely on merit. We must always invest in developing our employees so that they can achieve their personal aspirations. All employees should expect their managers to be capable, knowledgeable and motivating. We must always treat our suppliers and other partners with respect, enabling them to make a fair profit. We will never expose our employees to regulatory risk and all employees should be comfortable that their actions are just and ethical.