• 2+ years experience of manual testing
• Back-end testing experience (not less 1 year)
• Writing test cases, test plans, creating and describing stories, test types classifications (smoke testing, functional testing, regression testing)
• Experience in usage of Test Management tools (Charles Proxy, Fiddler, Postman, browser debugging tools, Kibana, Splunk, VPN tools), experience in using kafka, Defect tracking systems (Jira)
• good knowledge in using SQL\noSQL dbs.
• Understanding/knowledge of Agile/Scrum development processes
• Intermediate English
• Experience with writing and running automation tests
• Individual program of development
• Work in a comfortable office
• Progressive system of salary, regular salary review, financial stability
• Career planning and regular performance reviews
• 24 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
• Medical insurance, sport compensation
• Free English lessons
• Really good team and democratic management, many works in the company for a long time and sincerely committed to their cause
On behalf of LiveScore, ONSEO is looking for Back-end QA Engineer to join Vinnitsa team on a full-time basis to work on a long-term project.
LiveScore is the industry leading sports provider, covering a huge variety of sports and their statistics information. LiveScore is offered on Desktop and iOS/Android native applications.