• Professional level of three-dimensional modeling
• Excellent knowledge of texture, mapping and other techniques for creating graphics, visual effects, animation, etc.
• Working knowledge of human anatomy
• Understanding the specifics of 3D Unity
• Knowledge of industry software
• Work on interesting projects using advanced technologies
• Load depending on the tasks, from about 30% to 80% per month
• Can be combined with other activities
• Career planning and regular reviews of results
We are looking for a creative, flexible, data-oriented person who will join the AIBODY team as a 3D medical artist.
Please be ready to present your portfolio of human physiology that you are proud of.
We offer to be part of a unique medical project that helps to study the human body. Our platform produces true-to-life simulations of virtually all known pathologies and conditions as well as the impact of any corresponding treatments.
AIBODY was created by medical professionals with a passion for technology and technology professionals with a passion for medicine.
Driven by our desire to advance modern healthcare and save lives, we set out to conquer the limitations of existing medical simulation solutions. This led us on a mission to build the first of its kind Digital Human Organism capable of producing true-to-life responses and simulations. Now that our vision has become reality, we are now able to access multiple opportunities to impact global healthcare priorities.