• Written English (no lower than B2) is a must
• Strong communication, analytical, research and troubleshooting skills
• Problem-solving skills and the ability to work with a large amount of data from different sources
• Ability to work independently and put proper priorities
• Customer-focus and service orientation
• Basic understanding of SQL
• Experience with helpdesk systems
• Experience in customer support/service
• Sales and high-value customers communication experience
• Challenging tasks, opportunity to influence the quality of the product
• Good experience developing leading-edge, cross-platform, 24/7 consumer applications and services that have touched millions of people
• Really good team and professional management
• Interesting long-term project
• Individual program of development
• Salary is determined by the results of the interview
• Work in a comfortable office
• Career planning and regular performance reviews
• 24 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
• Medical insurance, sports compensation
• Free English lessons
• Handle and resolve customer requests and application related issues
• Conduct a thorough investigation of possible production issues
• Identify and escalate issues/bugs to the appropriate team when needed
• Show a positive attitude, even when faced with misplaced criticism or frustration
Onseo is looking for Junior Customer Support Agent for DGN who will join our international team with office in Vinnytsia.
DGN Games brings the pinnacle of casino gaming technology to the hands of our players by delivering super web & mobile experiences.
DGN Games is a truly global company which employs the combined strengths of a multi- cultural team spread across four continents.
We base our continued success on a combination of state-of-the-art technologies, in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry and a variety of top-notch gaming content.
The end result? A high-end gaming experience like no other.