• 2+ years experience of manual testing
• Backend testing experience (not less 1 year)
• Writing test cases, test plans, creating and describing stories, test types classifications (smoke testing, functional testing, regression testing)
• Experience in usage of Test Management tools (Charles Proxy, Fidler, Postman, browser debugging tools, Splunk, VPN tools) and Defect tracking systems (Jira)
• Base knowledge in using Mongo DB, SQL
• Advanced PC user (different systems, browsers, file managers, MS Office)
• Understanding/knowledge of Agile/Scrum development processes
• Intermediate English
• Experience with writing and running automation tests
• Work with kafka
• Work on interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies;
• Individual program of development;
• Work in a comfortable office;
• Progressive system of salary, regular salary review, financial stability;
• Career planning and regular performance reviews;
• 24 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave;
• Medical insurance, sport compensation.
• Free English lessons
On behalf of LiveScore, ONSEO is looking for QA Engineer to join Vinnitsa team on a full-time basis to work on a long-term project.
LiveScore is the industry leading sports provider, covering a huge variety of sports and their statistics information. LiveScore is offered on Desktop and iOS/Android native applications.