• 4+ years of software engineering experience.
• High level of knowledge of Python and Go.
• Experience with Linux.
• Good knowledge in Shell scripting (Bash).
• Understanding of core Internet infrastructure concepts: DNS, BGP, routing, some familiarity with threat intelligence core concepts.
• Experience with relevant unit testing frameworks and the ability to implement unit tests
• English skills — Upper-Intermediate level
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Kafka.
• Competitive salary
• Medical issuance
• Paid sick days
• Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
• Sport compensation
• English lessons
• Comfortable and modern office (we work remotely in quarantine).
We are looking for a Senior Python/Go Developer for the Quad9 project in the Ukraine team.
Quad9 is a free, recursive, anycast DNS platform that provides end users robust security protections, high-performance, and privacy.
Quad9 blocks against known malicious domains, preventing your computers and IoT devices from connecting to malware or phishing sites.
Quad9 operates in about 140 locations globally primarily on virtual machines and dedicated hardware. They essentially operate in a private cloud. There is little to no usage of public cloud providers like Google, Microsoft, or Amazon.