Onseo — is an outsourcing company with offices in Kyiv, Vinnytsia, and Khmelnytskyi.
For now, we are looking for a Data Engineer who can help us to do our day to day tasks better according to the best practices, cutting edge technologies and out of the box thinking!
• 2+ years of programming experience in Python
• Strong database, DWH or BI background
• Experience of work with SQL and NoSQL databases
• Knowledge of Spark and ETL theory
• Experience working with Databricks, PySpark, Spark SQL, Delta Lake
• Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
• English of an upper-intermediate level
• Hands-on experience in Software Engineering
• Understanding and some experience in Airflow
• Experience with Devtodev
• Practical experience with Tableau
• Knowledge of AWS
• Challenging tasks, opportunity to influence the quality of the product
• Really good team and professional management
• Interesting long-term project
• Individual program of development
• Work in a comfortable office
• Career planning and regular performance reviews
• 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
• Medical insurance, sports compensation
• Free English lessons
• Develop ETL pipelines with Apache Spark, Databricks and Delta Lake
• Monitor and troubleshoot performance issues on the enterprise data pipelines and the data lake
• Partner with product and analytics teams to define and execute data acquisition, transformation, processing and make data actionable for operational and analytics initiatives
• Learn new technologies and apply the knowledge in production systems
• Create prototypes and proofs of concept for iterative development
DGN Games is a Social & Mobile game developer, currently operating 2 product lines: (coming soon — 2 new games!)
Old Vegas Slots — the first classic social slots brand, which brings its customers a unique Vegas themed old-school gaming experience
Lucky Time Slots — A thrilling app for slots players who crave a real casino experience on mobile.
DGN Games employs the combined strengths of a multicultural team spread across four continents and bases its continued success on a combination of state-of-the-art technologies, in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry, and of top-notch gaming content.