Onseo — is an outsourcing company with offices in Kyiv, Vinnytsia, and Khmelnytskyi.
For now, we are looking for a Java Developer who can help us to do our day to day tasks better according to the best practices, cutting edge technologies and out of the box thinking!
• 3+ years of experience in Java development
• Good knowledge of Java Core, Error Handling, JAX-RS (REST), Servlets, Filters, Collections, Java 8 Features, Java Memory Model, Garbage Collection modes and principles, Concurrency
• Practical experience in Spring, Spring-data, Spring-integration, Spring-web MVC
• Experience with Zookeeper, MongoDB, Rabbitmq, Redis, Tomcat, Maven
• Experience with Git
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively on projects with designers, artists, testers, and other developers
• Excellent problem solving analytical and debugging skills.
• Knowledge of common design patterns
• Good English skills (Intermediate+)
Will be a plus:
• Experience in TDD
• Experience working with Jersey, SLF4J, Log4j, Guava, FasterXML, Jackson ObjectMapper, HttpClients
• Experience working with Docker, VirtualBox, Linux Systems, Amazon Services (EC2, Lambda, CloudWatch, RDS, API Gateway)
• Challenging tasks, opportunity to influence the quality of the product
• Really good team and professional management
• Interesting long-term project
• Individual program of development
• Work in a comfortable office
• Career planning and regular performance reviews
• 24 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
• Medical insurance, sports compensation
• Free English lessons
• Work with Architect to design and program new solutions
• Developing high quality, testable and high-performant software using Agile practices
• Collaborate with client game developers and product designers to develop new features and contribute original ideas towards all aspects of production and development
• Build on current technology stack and implement optimal solutions in terms of efficiency and interaction
• Support product deployment and enhance the quality of software modules by monitoring and analysis
• Consult with other engineering staff to evaluate interface between various software modules and to provide visibility
DGN Games is a Social & Mobile game developer, currently operating 2 product lines: (coming soon — 2 new games!)
Old Vegas Slots — the first classic social slots brand, which brings its customers a unique Vegas themed old-school gaming experience
Lucky Time Slots — A thrilling app for slots players who crave a real casino experience on mobile.
DGN Games employs the combined strengths of a multicultural team spread across four continents and bases its continued success on a combination of state-of-the-art technologies, in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry, and of top-notch gaming content.