• You feel comfortable communicating in English
• You have technical background in business analysis, technical support or QA
• You’re familiar with XML, JSON, HTTP standards
• You understand software development lifecycle
• You’re willing to develop in a client-facing role within a cutting-edge product
• You have experience in IVR design/testing
• You have experience in text messaging solutions
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be on a product team and contribute to the success of very unique and technologically innovative platform. This is not a client-project — you are in the product team.
We’re definitely a ’results-first’ culture. This helps people to enjoy flexibility and many of the other perks that come with being part of a growing team. Everyone’s experience and perspective matters here.
• Design strategic solutions and prototypes using the OneReach.ai application
• Become a product expert to help understand and describe platform capabilities
• Identify and document product features and issues needed to best support customers
• Assist in product acceptance testing to ensure product meets customer needs
• Perform application demonstrations for sales and marketing
• Help implement and track processes within the organization
OneReach.ai is a platform, built as a set of tools that empower both developers and nontechnical users to create compelling conversational interfaces — bots.
The tools in this set are steps that allow bots to move forward on the path to the user’s end goal, and providers that are the engine behind steps that integrate the platform with external systems.
We are solving fundamental problems that impact work and life for millions of people around the world. From the largest customer service departments in the world to local coffee shop, we make it easy for organizations of all shapes and sizes to leverage bots in more meaningful and practical ways.