• 2+ years of related experience designing at tech companies or digital product design agencies;
• You understand the technical limitations and can communicate your ideas to our engineers;
• You have the ability to deliver high-quality work and care about the impact;
• You think in relation to design system and make reasonable design decisions;
• You turn complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions;
• You are led by curiosity and a passion for doing great work;
• You feel comfortable writing and speaking English;
• You feel confident working with Figma or similar tools.
Nice to Have:
• Understanding the principles of HTML and CSS;
• Experience in adaptive/responsive or mobile applications design;
• Experience in creating UI Kits;
• Experience in graphic design/animation/3D modelling.
Including, but not limited to:
• You will design new functionality and improve general product usability;
• You will create design solutions based on stakeholders needs and technical constraints;
• You will collaborate with a design team;
• You will regularly cooperate with the development team;
• You will work with the design system.
What we offer:
• Opportunity to develop an officially recognised best AI product on a market;
• Using modern and trending technologies stack with almost zero legacy code;
• Working with as minimum bureaucracy as possible in small dedicated teams;
• Flexible remote format — you can choose to work from anywhere in the world, or visit our cosy pet-friendly office in Kyiv with in-house Humans coffee shop providing free drinks to keep your going!
• Premium insurance coverage in Ukraine;
• 24 paid vacation days per year and undocumented sick leaves;
• Well-being program, providing unlimited access to psychologists, lawyers, and financial consultants.
• Group lessons of English with a professional teacher.