Skills and Experience:
• You’ve got experience with AWS, GC or Azure;
• You understand CI/CD (GitLab is a plus);
• You’ve got a solid knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, Debian) and Shell scripting;
• You’ve got a good understanding of networking (AWS: VPC, VPN, Direct Connect, TransitGateways etc);
• You’ve got experience with Kubernetes (EKS is a plus);
• You’ve got experience designing, building and operating High Availability multi-node infrastructures;
• You’ve got knowledge of containerization (Docker);
• Upper-Intermediate+ level of English.
• You’ve got experience building Blue-green and canary deployment pipelines;
• You’ve got experience with Terraform and other Hashicorp products (Packer, Nomad, Consul, Vault);
• You’ve heard of security compliances, best practices for Cloud and On-prem platforms;
• You know how to establish and automate Continuous Security: integration of security tools (static code analysis, dependencies scanning, docker containers scanning etc), encryption validation, penetration tests.
• You will develop infrastructure-related components of our platform;
• You will be responsible for the company development and production infrastructure on AWS (primarily), Azure, GC, and other vendors;
• You will establish the company’s best practices (CI and CD pipelines);
• You will proactively collaborate with teammates and other teams regarding DevOps practices;
• You will provide technical consultancy for internal and external customers.
• Opportunity to develop an officially recognised best AI product on a market;
• Using modern and trending technologies stack with almost zero legacy code;
• Working with as minimum bureaucracy as possible in small dedicated teams;
• Flexible remote format — you can choose to work from anywhere in the world, or visit our cosy pet-friendly office in Kyiv with in-house Humans coffee shop providing free drinks to keep your going!
• 24 paid vacation days per year and undocumented sick leaves;
• Premium insurance coverage in Ukraine;
• Well-being program, providing unlimited access to psychologists, lawyers, and financial consultants.
This is a job for someone who is willing to do everything it takes to change the world, wants to experience the transformation of a startup into a successful company.
We’re definitely a ’results-first’ culture. This helps people to enjoy the flexibility and many of the other perks that come with being part of a growing team. Everyone’s experience and perspective matters here.
This is also an opportunity to work with the most trending technologies within committed technical team, which defines the best process to achieve it’s goals for itself, avoiding bureaucracy. Learning and growing professionally is in our nature.