• You feel comfortable communicating in English;
• You have experience of managing a support team;
• You have experience of building an Ops team from scratch;
• You have a technical background in business analysis, support or QA;
• You’re familiar with XML, JSON, HTTP standards;
• You’ve got proactive mindset.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be on a product team and contribute to the success of a very unique and technologically innovative platform. This is not a client-project — you are in the product team.
We’re definitely a ’results-first’ culture. This helps people to enjoy flexibility and many of the other perks that come with being part of a growing team. Everyone’s experience and perspective matters here.
• Define customer support strategy in coordination with the process stakeholders;
• Formulate customer support department needs in personnel and resources;
• Execute customer support strategy;
• Plan customer support activities (daily, weekly, quarterly, annually);
• Monitor progress of the strategy execution;
• Define and keep track of the customer support metrics;
• Coordinate with the heads of departments in regards to the support activities;
• Define internal SLA;
• Monitor SLA compliance;
• Operation and management of the ticket flow process.
We believe the world is better with technology out of the way, and have pushed hard to make big tech accessible by writing little to no code. We also think that you can create meaningful bots and AI experiences that people enjoy using.
We work well together and accomplish a lot, pushing the limits of what bots and AI can do. We’re definitely a ’results-first’ culture. This helps people to enjoy the flexibility and many of the other perks that come with being part of a growing team. Everyone’s experience and perspective matter here.
These are just some of the many reasons that we have continually attracted smart people that are great to work with. We’re looking forward to an opportunity to learn about you and what we could be accomplishing together.