• You’re a final year student of a technical faculty (applied mathematics, informatics, etc)
• You’re excited about AI technology and want to build AI-driven solutions
• You have a basic understanding of software development lifecycle
• You’re willing to learn new technologies non-stop
• You feel comfortable communicating in English
• Creating custom bot solutions for solving real-world problems
• Developing new features and functionality to increase the capacity of OneReach.ai platform
• Cooperating closely with the team of platform developers on its improvements
• Participating in estimation and planning sessions of Solution Builders team
OneReach.ai is a platform, built as a set of tools that empower both developers and non-technical users to create compelling conversational interfaces — bots.
We are solving fundamental problems that impact work and life for millions of people around the world. From the largest customer service departments in the world to the local coffee shop, we make it easy for organizations of all shapes and sizes to leverage bots in more meaningful and practical ways.