• You’re a final year student or a recent graduate of a technical faculty (applied mathematics, informatics, etc);
• You’re excited about AI technology and want to build AI-driven solutions;
• You have a basic understanding of software development lifecycle;
• You’re willing to learn new technologies non-stop.
• You have at least **Intermediate** level of English.
• Opportunity to develop an officially recognised best AI product on a market;
• Using modern and trending technologies stack with almost zero legacy code;
• Working with as minimum bureaucracy as possible in small dedicated teams;
• Flexible remote format — you can choose to work from anywhere in the world, or visit our cosy pet-friendly office in Kyiv with in-house Humans coffee shop providing free drinks to keep your going!
• 24 paid vacation days per year and undocumented sick leaves;
• Premium insurance coverage in Ukraine;
• Well-being program, providing unlimited access to psychologists, lawyers, and financial consultants.
• Creating custom bot solutions for solving real-world problems;
• Developing new features and functionality to increase the capacity of OneReach.ai platform;
• Cooperating closely with the team of platform developers on its improvements;
• Participating in estimation and planning sessions of Solution Builders team.
OneReach.ai is a platform, built as a set of tools that empower both developers and non-technical users to create compelling conversational interfaces — bots.
We are solving fundamental problems that impact work and life for millions of people around the world. From the largest customer service departments in the world to the local coffee shop, we make it easy for organizations of all shapes and sizes to leverage bots in more meaningful and practical ways.