• You have a strong experience with Kotlin and Java programming languages in the context of commercial Android apps development, as well as with Android SDK and its components: lifecycle, push notifications, WebViews, background jobs & services, local data persistence and working with relational databases (SQLite), etc.
• You feel confident with dependency injection, apply SOLID principles in practice, and are used to covering the business-logic of the implemented functionality with unit-tests (being familiar with TDD/BDD would be a huge plus)
• You are familiar with architectures revolving around a strict unidirectional data flow (e.g. Redux, Flux)
• You have a clear understanding of Android apps distribution process (Google Play Store)
• High level of spoken and written English
• You always look for the best solution from the business perspective
• You are open to learning new ways to code and mastering new technologies
• You are excited about AI technology and want to build AI-driven products
• You are willing to impact the product’s path directly by voicing ideas and doing whatever it takes to get them to production
• You have worked with sockets before
• You had some experience with VoIP/SIP
• You are familiar with Kotlin coroutines
• You feel comfortable with CI/CD configuration and maintenance
• You have used Android NDK before
This role is perfect for the person highly interested in implementation of feature-rich and client-oriented complicated solutions.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be on a product team and contribute to the success of very unique and innovative platform. This is not a client-project — you are in the product team.
We’re a ’results-first’ culture. This helps people to enjoy flexibility and many of the other perks that come with being part of a growing team. Everyone’s experience and perspective matters here.
• Implement mobile applications that integrate with the platform and its various products
• Generate new product ideas and applications of the platform and its rich capabilities
• Develop a customer communications client that supports text and voice communication with end-users
• Develop platform’s own messaging channel to enable native UI for end users to communicate with bots
• Support app releases
OneReach.ai is a platform, built as a set of tools that empower both developers and nontechnical users to create compelling conversational interfaces — bots.
The tools in this set are steps that allow bots to move forward on the path to the user’s end goal, and providers that are the engine behind steps that integrate the platform with external systems.
We are solving fundamental problems that impact work and life for millions of people around the world. From the largest customer service departments in the world to local coffee shop, we make it easy for organizations of all shapes and sizes to leverage bots in more meaningful and practical ways.