We are looking for 3 Technical Business Analysts (with JS), who do love their job and want to work with great professionals in Delivery department
· Should be available to work as needed from 15:00 — 23:00 (GMT +3) with the ability to attend occasional calls as late as 23:00 (GMT +3)
· Excellent communication skills in the English Language: written and speaking, about technical topics
· Able to create reports, training materials, and train internal resources and clients
· Can stand alone in front of a US English audience, often on very short notice, and provide timely assistance within the scope of responsibilities
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Nice to have
o at least Junior Level of Java-script;
o Proven 1+ years of working experience as business intelligence or business analyst
· Participate in Support activities
· Participate in Service Delivery activities
· Present and discuss solutions, reports, and analyses to customers, partners, project management teams and handle communication with partners and/or customers
· Work effectively with other teams, units, and departments.
· Gather and analyze business requirements
· Manage issues with clarity and ensure effective information flow and team working.
— Building successful cutting-edge technology products that are making global impact in service industry
— Compensation fixed in US Dollars
— Loyalty bonus 90% of fixed compensation twice a year
— Work From Home policy applicable
— Healthcare plan (medical insurance, sport compensation, etc)
— Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
— Long-term employment with 24 working days vacation
— Apple gear
— With Omilia, you will be able to travel to Greece for team buildings at our amazing HQ offices!