1. Should be available to work as needed from 15:00 — 23:00 (GMT +3) with the ability to attend occasional calls as late as 23:00 (GMT +3)
2. Excellent communication skills in English Language: written and speaking, about technical topics
3. Able to demonstrate software to a group of clients
4. Able to create training materials and train internal resources and clients
5. Can “Stand alone” in front of a US English audience, often on very short notice, and provide timely assistance within the scope of responsibilities, above
A candidate with good contacts inside inContact Support and Professional services team is a big plus
— Building successful cutting-edge technology products that are making global impact in service industry
— Compensation fixed in US Dollars
— Loyalty bonus 90% of fixed compensation twice a year
— Work From Home policy applicable
— Healthcare plan (medical insurance, sport compensation, etc)
— Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
— Long-term employment with 24 working days vacation
— Apple gear
— With Omilia, you will be able to travel to Greece for team buildings at our amazing HQ offices!
— Participate in Pre-Sales activities, including (but not limited to):
* Analyze existing inContact Studio flows
* Determine how to modify them to use Omilia’s software, via an existing/packaged integration (no code development required)
* Estimate technical effort required to deploy Omilia software using inContact Studio flows
* Collect supporting materials from client
* Create diagrams that describe an Omilia solution being delivered using inContact Studio flows
* Define Scoping Criterion (used in Scopes of Work) that uses inContact terminology to describe the work being performed
— PartIcipate in Service Delivery activities, including (but not limited to):
* Train resources in the use of inContact Studio
* Provide “expert” assistance for inContact Studio as needed (troubleshooting, etc...)
* Draft revised Change Orders, based upon post-deployment experience
* Document best practices, and share with the team
— Participate in Support activities, including (but not limited to):
* Train the support team to understand inContact Studio
* Tier 2 escalation point for issues that go beyond Tier 1 support
* Coordinate Tier 3 escalation activities with inContact
— No travel is expected
Assist Omilia with scoping, delivering, and supporting inContact customers as they use OCP miniApps® to build Conversational AI solutions.
This resource will use Omilia’s wizard-driven, easy-to-deploy automation toolkit to transform inContact CXone flows.
This resource will have the opportunity to transform inContact customers from traditional “press or say” experiences into the latest “Speech” and “Chat” bot technologies the market offers.
This is an opportunity for an “engineer with a smile and a helping hand” to build on their knowledge of inContact Studio without having to spend years learning voice and AI solutions.
We’ve done all the hard work, all we need to do is help customers take that leap of faith to Omilia.