Our work focuses on network, web, and mobile application security assessments with a diversified set of clients ranging from established businesses to newly formed startups. Projects explore unique and engaging technology stacks presenting demanding security solutions.
We are looking for bright and self-motivated individuals to join our project management team. Our company is working towards making an impact on the security posture of our clients and the security industry as such. We are seeking someone with a desire to identify and shape project management best practices in the security field, learn new technologies, and coordinate daily and strategic team and business processes. You will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading a new security program from kickoff through to completion and delivery, while always maintaining full status transparency and keeping team members, internal stakeholders and clients up to date on progress and deliverables.
We welcome people that are passionate about security and looking to gain a holistic understanding diving deep into the fundamental challenges of our customers.
- At least 2+ years of experience in the technical project manager position, preferably working in a security-shaped environment (but at least with SDLC)
- Advanced/Fluent English level — you will communicate with native English speakers on a daily basis in oral and written; proofread and deliver reports
- Technical background and practical experience with SDLC and modern project management frameworks
- Excellent people management and communication skills — coordinate multiple project teams, internal and external stakeholders in parallel
- Knowledge, understanding of and interest in cyber security domain and penetration testing (former penetration testing/security experience would be a huge benefit)
- Great attention to details, extraordinary self-organization and planning skills
- Client-side experience, like pre-sale activities and participating in client-side workshops on requirements gathering, status updates, demo sessions, etc.
- Practical experience with Notion, Atlassian Jira/Confluence (or other relevant PM tools)
- Project Management certifications
- Coordinate daily work activities and deliver results on time and of expected highest quality
- Ensure and facilitate the highest standard of customer service and satisfaction
- Be responsible for project execution, tracking, status reporting, and delivery
- Hold internal contributors accountable for their deadlines & deliverables, proactively follow up with internal and external project stakeholders
- Identify risks and suggest solutions to internal stakeholders regularly to maintain transparency by producing accurate and timely reporting of projects’ status
- Ensure the quality of processes and deliverables, proactively removing process bottlenecks, escalating and resolving issues
- Facilitate meetings, deliver status reports, resolve issues, drive feedback, and cultivate an open communication culture both within the team and with external stakeholders
- Scale and improve internal flows and processes over time, maximize efficiency and output
We are happy to provide:
- 100% remote: work from anywhere and save the silly commute time & energy waste
- Flexible working hours — set up your individual schedule to deliver the best team results
- Smooth onboarding, flat hierarchies, no micromanagement, no bureaucracy
- Friendly atmosphere with mutual respect, trust, support, and a dedicated mentor
- Highly productive environment and results-driven working culture with efficient and clear flows & processes
- Long-term engagement with rich opportunities for dynamic professional growth
- 21 days vacation and 6 days of sick leave per year + all Ukrainian national holidays
- Medical insurance 100% covered + additional dental stipend
- Individual training budget for your constant professional education and development
- English classes 100% covered
- Gym membership partially covered
- PE accounting and legal support