OCTAL Security is seeking a Front-end developer to join our growing internal development team. The ideal candidate will help us optimize our development pipeline and develop our internal toolset and integrations.
OCTAL is growing rapidly and expanding our line of business offerings. We are seeking a driven and experienced developer whose primary responsibility will be developing and maintaining internal applications used for client engagements and data driven decision making. This is a remote position.
- Manage development of current internal applications
- Implement software application requirements from different divisions at OCTAL.
- Modify existing codebases and improve through refactoring
- Integrate new and existing applications into current platform
- Documenting user stories to ensure a path for new features
- Create and prioritize product backlog based on the overall business strategy and needs
- 2+ years of development experience
- Proficiency in web frameworks like but not limited to React or Vue.js
- Experience with UI/UX design and implementation
- Ability to work independently and with minimal oversight
- Ability to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- 100% remote: work from anywhere and save the silly commute time & energy waste
- Flexible working hours — set up your individual schedule to deliver the best results
- No micromanagement, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchies, smooth onboarding
- Friendly atmosphere with mutual respect, trust, support, and a dedicated mentor
- Highly productive environment and results-driven working culture with efficient and clear flows & processes
- Long-term engagement with rich opportunities for dynamic professional growth
- Competitive salary well above the market level that values your experience and skills
- 21 days vacation and 6 days of sick leave per year + all Ukrainian national holidays
- Medical insurance 100% + additional dental stipend
- Individual training budget for your constant professional education and development
- English classes 100% covered
- Gym membership partially covered
- PE accounting