OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries. We have offices in Kyiv and Warsaw.
We are developing Nebula — the biggest brand in the astrology niche. Nebula has over 30 million users worldwide and has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is available on iOS, Android, and Web. Also, Nebula is the top 1 astrological brand in the USA and Canada, according to Facebook Brand Audit.
Our mission is to make people happier by improving the quality of their relationships.
Here are some details we would like to share with you:
- Nebula is #1 in its niche in terms of downloads and revenue targets;
- 30+ million downloads;
- Users from 50+ countries;
- 4.8 — our average AppStore rating (with more than 215 thousand ratings).
We are currently seeking a dynamic and creative Graphic Designer to join our team. As a Graphic Designer, you will play a pivotal role in boosting our brand awareness by creating recognizable and trendy creatives, enhancing the company’s unique style that aligns with OBRIO values. Joining our team means you’ll have an excellent opportunity to gain experience in creating advertising creatives, illustrations, graphics, banners of various types — we are constantly trying something new in creatives and experimenting with concepts.
- Creation of new advertising creatives for Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin;
- Development of animated creatives and presentation templates;
- Assistance in preparing printed materials;
- Localization of creatives for various platforms;
- Enhancement of visual aesthetics across existing social media platforms;
- Photo editing in Photoshop, aligning with our brand standards.
- 3 years of work experience with photo editors;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, and After Effects;
- A readily available portfolio;
- Intermediate to upper-intermediate proficiency in English;
- Demonstrated speed in creative production;
- Capability to accept criticism objectively;
- Effective time management and task allocation skills.
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- Unleash Your Ambitions: Our company was built by ambitious people who never settle for less. By joining OBRIO, you’ll have the chance to unleash your own ambitions and achieve your career dreams.
- Use Data to Make Decisions: We believe in the power of data at OBRIO. By joining our team, you’ll have the chance to dive into data and use it to make informed decisions that drive results.
- Innovate and Be Creative: We embrace innovation and creativity at OBRIO, and we encourage our team members to bring their unique ideas to the table. You’ll have the chance to explore new solutions and make a real impact on our company’s success.
- At OBRIO, we’ve gathered influential experts, all of whom are open to sharing their knowledge and ready to help solve issues based on their experience. Moreover, you will be a part of Genesis Analytics Community with tremendous expertise in the field.
- Benefit from the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Work from the comfort of your home or from one of our offices in Kyiv or Warsaw. The choice is yours!
- Enjoy 20 annual vacation days and unlimited sick leave, all covered by the company;
- Don’t worry about getting the right equipment, we’ve got you covered if necessary;
- Stay healthy with access to a corporate doctor online, and health insurance options in Ukraine or a fixed amount towards insurance abroad after your probation period;
- Keep learning with our extensive corporate library, internal online meetings, and lectures;
- Grow your skills with our training compensation program;
- Take advantage of our supportive corporate culture, including assistance with relocation, advice on legal stay abroad, housing support, and help for third-country nationals;
- Have fun with our online events and team-building activities!
Here’s what our hiring journey for this position looks like: Initial Screening ➡️ Skill Assessment ➡️ Team Interview ➡️ Final Check ➡️ Job Offer.
Let’s team up and reach for the stars together!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.