OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries. We have offices in Kyiv and Warsaw.
We are developing Nebula — the biggest brand in the astrology niche. Nebula has over 30 million users worldwide and has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is available on iOS, Android, and Web. Also, Nebula is the top 1 astrological brand in the USA and Canada, according to Facebook Brand Audit.
Our mission is to make people happier by improving the quality of their relationships.
Here are some details we would like to share with you:
- Nebula is #1 in its niche in terms of downloads and revenue targets;
- 30+ million downloads;
- Users from 50+ countries;
- 4.8 — our average AppStore rating (with more than 215 thousand ratings).
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a talented and motivated Front-End Developer to join our Growth team and contribute to the optimisation and enhancement of our products, ensuring an exceptional user experience throughout the user acquisition funnels. You’ll be part of a team, which consists of our Product Manager, UX/UI Designer, Front-End and Back-End Developers and QA.
As a Ukrainian-based company, we prioritize effective communication within our team and conduct it in Ukrainian. In light of this, we are currently seeking candidates who are from Ukraine and cannot consider non-Ukrainian speakers at this time.
- Improving existing web products, including conversion optimization, A/B tests, adding new pages, and changing the design.
- Creating new functionality for the web product, such as building pages, adding payment systems, and integrating analytics tools like Hotjar, Amplitude, Facebook Pixel, and Google Analytics.
- Participating directly in discussions about new solutions and technologies, and implementing them.
- Working closely with the product manager on a daily basis.
- Making constant and rapid changes for A/B tests.
- Developing solutions to optimize website conversion.
- Selecting the best way to implement tasks in coordination with the product and quality assurance teams.
- Extensive expertise in React.js (minimum 2.5+ years of experience), Next.js (minimum 1 year of experience);
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Redux;
- HTML, CSS, and DOM API to craft pixel-perfect UIs;
- In-depth familiarity with React hooks, utilizing them to streamline development processes;
- Proven ability to integrate various services using APIs, ensuring optimal performance and functionality;
- Experience with design mock-ups (Figma and Zeplin);
- Proficient in Git version control, ensuring code quality, collaboration, and version tracking;
- Proven track record of successful teamwork experience.
Optional green flags:
- Setting up project compilation from scratch;
- Project deployment experience;
- Experience with Node.js.
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- Unleash Your Ambitions: Our company was built by ambitious people who never settle for less. By joining OBRIO, you’ll have the chance to unleash your own ambitions and achieve your career dreams.
- Innovate and Be Creative: We embrace innovation and creativity at OBRIO, and we encourage our team members to bring their unique ideas to the table. You’ll have the chance to explore new solutions and make a real impact on our company’s success.
- Here you’ll be part of a strong family, surrounded by people ready to support you, who share your interests and contribute to your development. At OBRIO, we love our colleagues, spend time together outside of work, and are happy to invite our friends into the company.
- At OBRIO, we’ve gathered influential experts, all of whom are open to sharing their knowledge and ready to help solve issues based on their experience. This is the company where you can quickly reach your potential and advance your career.
- Benefit from the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Work from the comfort of your home or from one of our offices in Kyiv or Warsaw. The choice is yours!
- Enjoy 20 annual vacation days and unlimited sick leave, all covered by the company;
- Don’t worry about getting the right equipment, we’ve got you covered if necessary;
- Stay healthy with access to a corporate doctor online, and health insurance options in Ukraine or a fixed amount towards insurance abroad after your probation period;
- Keep learning with our extensive corporate library, internal online meetings, and lectures;
- Grow your skills with our training compensation program;
- Take advantage of our supportive corporate culture, including assistance with relocation, advice on legal stay abroad, housing support, and help for third-country nationals;
- Have fun with our online events and team-building activities!
Here’s what our hiring journey for this position looks like: Initial Screening with the Recruiter (15–30 minutes) ➡️ Tech Screening with Tech Specialist (15–20 minutes)➡️ Tech Interview ➡️ Skill Assessment ➡️ Bar-raising ➡️ Job Offer.
Let’s team up and reach for the stars together!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.