OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries. We have offices in Kyiv and Warsaw.
We are developing Nebula — the biggest brand in the astrology niche. Nebula has over 30 million users worldwide and has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is available on iOS, Android, and Web. Also, Nebula is the top 1 astrological brand in the USA and Canada, according to Facebook Brand Audit.
Our mission is to make people happier by improving the quality of their relationships.
Here are some details we would like to share with you:
- Nebula is #1 in its niche in terms of downloads and revenue targets;
- 30+ million downloads;
- Users from 50+ countries;
- 4.8 — our average AppStore rating (with more than 215 thousand ratings).
Now, we are actively looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Nebula tech team and make a lasting impact on our dynamic and innovative projects. Your role will be instrumental in shaping the future of our infrastructure, ensuring seamless development, deployment, and security.
- Develop and Support Multi-Project Environment: Lead infrastructure development in a scalable multi-project setting, ensuring our technology scales seamlessly.
- Infrastructure Planning, Development, and Testing: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, develop, and test cutting-edge infrastructure solutions.
- Create and Maintain CI/CD Pipelines: Design and deploy pipelines to ensure a fast and efficient transition from development to deployment.
- Automation Implementation: Drive automation implementation across the board, enhancing efficiency and reducing manual intervention.
- Ensuring Security: Employ best security practices, safeguarding our infrastructure, data integrity, and compliance.
- Systems troubleshooting and problem-solving: Dive into system troubleshooting and contribute to creative problem-solving.
- Scheduled On-Call availability (Emergency only): Ensure reliable tech by being on-call for critical situations, minimizing downtime.
Knowledge and skills that will help you succeed in this position:
- Minimal working experience: 2+ years as DevOps
- Must have:
- Be familiar with:Linux (Storage/Network/Process Management etc.)
Networking fundamentals (switching, routing, load balancing, names resolution, etc.) and so on
CLI and Scripting (Bash/Python)
Configuration Management Systems (Ansible)
Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment concepts
- Good experience with:Logging and monitoring systems.
NoSQL (ElasticSearch, MongoDB)
NoSQL Caches (Redis, Memcached)
Version Control System (Git)
IaC approach tools (Terraform)
Docker containers (images, containers, and registries)
Frameworks like: laravel, yii, symphony etc. (also non php incl.)
Managing complex AWS environments (EC2, S3, IAM, Lambda, Route53, VPC, Load Balancers, DynamoDB, etc. )
- Understanding of:Distributed Systems concepts, High Availability, and scaling types
SDLC models. Agile/Scrum/Kanban or hybrid models
- Intermediate English level(Reading/Writing at least)
- Nice to have:
- Containers Orchestration (Kubernetes, AWS ECS, Swarm, etc.)
- Variety systems performance analysis skill.
- Security background
- Public GitHub account
Our technology stack :
- AWS, DigitalOcean, GCP
- Debian Linux + Amazon Linux(RHEL compatible)
- Terraform, Ansible
- Prometheus Stack
- Elastic Stack
- mysql, postgresql, redis
- Gitlab, Gitlab-CI
- Jira, Slack
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- Unleash Your Ambitions: Our company was built by ambitious people who never settle for less. By joining OBRIO, you’ll have the chance to unleash your own ambitions and achieve your career dreams.
- We don’t just give you opportunities for growth and development, we give you maximum autonomy and believe we can’t do without you and your active thinking.
- Here you’ll be part of the product creation process, from discussing ideas to implementing and testing cool product solutions in real life.
- Collaborate in a Team Environment: We believe that success is a team effort. When you join OBRIO, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with talented individuals who share your passion for achieving outstanding results.
- At OBRIO, we’ve gathered influential experts, all of whom are open to sharing their knowledge and ready to help solve issues based on their experience. This is the company where you can quickly reach your potential and advance your career.
- Benefit from the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Work from the comfort of your home or from one of our offices in Kyiv or Warsaw. The choice is yours!
- Enjoy 20 annual vacation days and unlimited sick leave, all covered by the company;
- Don’t worry about getting the right equipment, we’ve got you covered if necessary;
- Stay healthy with access to a corporate doctor online, and health insurance options in Ukraine or a fixed amount towards insurance abroad after your probation period;
- Keep learning with our extensive corporate library, internal online meetings, and lectures;
- Grow your skills with our training compensation program;
- Take advantage of our supportive corporate culture, including assistance with relocation, advice on legal stay abroad, housing support, and help for third-country nationals;
- Have fun with our online events and team-building activities
Here’s what our hiring journey looks like: Initial Screening ➡️ Team Interview ➡️ Optional Skill Assessment ➡️ Final Check ➡️ Job Offer.
Let’s team up and reach for the stars together!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.