OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. We specialize in developing mobile applications and web products. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries.
Our flagship product Nebula has over 20+ million downloads worldwide. It has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is a global multifunctional platform for astrology lovers created to inspire people in finding their way to happiness.
Here are some details we would like to share with you:
- Our core product Nebula is #1 in its niche in terms of downloads and revenue targets;
- Nebula has more than 20 million downloads;
- 300+ thousands DAU;
- Users from 50+ countries;
- 4.7 — our average App Store rating (with more than 215 thousand ratings).
Please note that all communication regarding the first steps of the selection process for this position will be conducted via email. Therefore, please do not forget to check your EMAIL regularly.
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking a highly driven and motivated Strong Junior Frontend Developer with experience in React.js to join our web team. Currently, our team has a large roadmap for the future, and we need more skilled developers like you to help us turn our ideas into reality. With us, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing one of the critical parts of our existing product, with the potential to scale the product in the future. This is a unique opportunity to undertake all front-end tasks of improving and testing subscription funnels while being part of the big development team of 4 frontend developers as well.
We are looking for a responsible and proactive team player with excellent communication skills, who can quickly understand new technologies and is always eager to learn and grow professionally. Perhaps that’s you?)
Our technical stack:
FrontEnd: React.js, Redux + Thunk/Saga, Next.js.
BackEnd: Node.js (Typescript, Nest.js), PostgreSQL, Prisma, Redis.
Here’s what our hiring journey looks like:
- Initial Screening: Our HR will take a look at your CV and have a quick chat with you to make sure you’re a good fit for the role.
- Skill Assessment: For this vacancy, we’ll ask you to complete a quick task to see how you approach work-related tasks.
- Team Interview: You’ll meet the team, including your future manager and colleagues, for a friendly online chat about the role and OBRIO.
- Final Check: We’ll check your references, and you’ll have a final chat with OBRIO’s CEO to discuss your values and skills.
- Job Offer: If all goes well, we’ll send you a job offer! Welcome to the team.
- Improving existing web products, including conversion optimization, A/B tests, adding new pages, and changing the design.
- Creating new functionality for the web product, such as building pages, adding payment systems, and integrating analytics tools like Hotjar, Amplitude, Facebook Pixel, and Google Analytics.
- Participating directly in discussions about new solutions and technologies, and implementing them.
- Working closely with the product manager on a daily basis.
- Making constant and rapid changes for A/B tests.
- Developing solutions to optimize website conversion.
- Selecting the best way to implement tasks in coordination with the product and quality assurance teams.
- At least 1.5 years of commercial experience in React.js Development;
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and DOM API;
- Experience working with React hooks;
- Ability to work with different services using APIs;
- Experience with designer layouts in tools like Figma and Zeplin;
- Experience with EsLint + Prettier;
- Familiarity with Git.
It will be great if you:
- Have experience with SPA deployment;
- Familiar with Next.js;
- Knowledgeable about unit testing.
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- 🌎 With us, you will be working on a product used by millions of people around the world that helps them change their habits, feel happier, get motivated, and thus improve their lives.
- 🗣 Programming makes sense with us — you will understand the business logic of all our solutions. Every team member at OBRIO influences business. Regular meetings with the manager and getting feedback from the marketing and analytics teams help with this.
- 🍏 Innovate and Be Creative: We embrace innovation and creativity at OBRIO, and we encourage our team members to bring their unique ideas to the table. You’ll have the chance to explore new solutions and make a real impact on our company’s success.
- 🌟 Unleash Your Ambitions: Our company was built by ambitious people who never settle for less. By joining OBRIO, you’ll have the chance to unleash your own ambitions and achieve your career dreams.
- 📌 We focus on effective communication and teamwork without unnecessary formalities. You can solve any issue quickly, without multi-level approval.
- Benefit from the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Work from the comfort of your home or from one of our offices in Kyiv or Warsaw. The choice is yours!
- Enjoy 20 annual vacation days and unlimited sick leave, all covered by the company;
- Don’t worry about getting the right equipment, we’ve got you covered if necessary;
- Stay healthy with access to a corporate doctor online, and health insurance options in Ukraine or a fixed amount towards insurance abroad after your probation period;
- Keep learning with our extensive corporate library, internal online meetings, and lectures;
- Grow your skills with our training compensation program;
- Take advantage of our supportive corporate culture, including assistance with relocation, advice on legal stay abroad, housing support, and help for third-country nationals;
- Have fun with our online events and team-building activities!
Let’s team up and reach for the stars together!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.