OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. We specialize in developing mobile applications and web products. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries.
Our flagship product Nebula has over 20+ million downloads worldwide. It has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is a global multifunctional platform for astrology lovers created to inspire people in finding their way to happiness.
Here are some details we would like to share with you:
- Our core product Nebula is #1 in its niche in terms of downloads and revenue targets;
- Nebula has more than 20 million downloads;
- 300+ thousands DAU;
- Users from 50+ countries;
- 4.7 — our average App Store rating (with more than 215 thousand ratings).
Who we are looking for?
Our web product — a platform for online consultations with astrologers and other experts in the format of live chats — was launched in June 2021 and since then, we have gained great expertise in the field of paid traffic. However, we now see a huge potential in developing our organic traffic channel and aim to make it the primary channel for growth. Therefore, we are seeking an experienced and driven SEO Manager to join our web team. As the first SEO Specialist on the product, you will be responsible for setting up all processes from scratch and building a talented SEO team. In the future, you will have the opportunity to grow into a Team Lead or Head of SEO/Organic Growth position.
This is a unique opportunity if you want to work in a new and promising niche, have the maximum autonomy to define and execute your strategies, as well as have access to all the necessary tools and resources to achieve your goals.
Here’s what our hiring journey looks like:
- Initial Screening: Our HR will take a look at your CV and have a quick chat with you to make sure you’re a good fit for the role.
- Team Interview: You’ll meet the team, including your future manager and colleagues, for a friendly online chat about the role and OBRIO.
- Optional Skill Assessment: If needed, we’ll ask you to complete a quick task to see how you approach work-related tasks.
- Final Check: We’ll check your references, and you’ll have a final chat with OBRIO’s CEO to discuss your values and skills.
- Job Offer: If all goes well, we’ll send you a job offer! Welcome to the team.
- Market analysis, development and implementation of a comprehensive SEO promotion strategy from scratch;
- Assembling and setting up a team of freelancers (link builders, copywriters, etc.), as well as gradually hiring and managing an in-house SEO team;
- Organizing a scalable process to increase the share of organic traffic;
- Building and implementing link building and content strategies;
- Constantly researching market trends, niche competitors, insights, and new opportunities;
- Monitoring of key SEO metrics and regular reporting.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in SEO, including experience in product companies;
- Experience in promoting websites to Western markets (USA, Canada, Europe) and availability of successful cases.;
- Experience in creating a content strategy and writing technical specifications for texts;
- Deep knowledge of on- & off-site and technical website optimization;
- Experience in creating a link building strategy, as well as having practical experience in link building;
- Ability to conduct a comprehensive analysis of competitors;
- Experience with SEO tools (Ahrefs, Semrush, Seranking, Key Collector, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console);
- Upper-intermediate level of English and higher;
- Experience in managing a SEO team (freelancers and/or in-house).
It will be great if you:
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- Here you’ll be part of the product creation process, from discussing ideas to implementing and testing cool product solutions in real life.
- Limited budgets? No, we haven’t heard of it :) Our main goal is high efficiency of advertising activities, and we have the resources to achieve it.
- We focus on effective communication and teamwork without unnecessary formalities. You can solve any issue quickly, without multi-level approval.
- At OBRIO, we’ve gathered some influential experts, all of whom are open to sharing their knowledge and ready to help solve issues based on their experience. This is the company where you can quickly reach your potential and advance your career.
- Experimenting and looking for new approaches is what we do. You will be able to implement your own ideas and see the results of your work.
- We don’t just give you opportunities for growth and development, we give you maximum autonomy and believe we can’t do without you and your active thinking.
- Benefit from the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Work from the comfort of your home or from one of our offices in Kyiv or Warsaw. The choice is yours!
- Enjoy 20 annual vacation days and unlimited sick leave, all covered by the company;
- Don’t worry about getting the right equipment, we’ve got you covered if necessary;
- Stay healthy with access to a corporate doctor online, and health insurance options in Ukraine or a fixed amount towards insurance abroad after your probation period;
- Keep learning with our extensive corporate library, internal online meetings, and lectures;
- Grow your skills with our training compensation program;
- Take advantage of our supportive corporate culture, including assistance with relocation, advice on legal stay abroad, housing support, and help for third-country nationals;
- Have fun with our online events and team-building activities!
Let’s team up and reach for the stars together!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.