OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. We specialize in developing mobile applications and web products. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries.
Our flagship product Nebula has over 20+ million downloads worldwide. It has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is a global multifunctional platform for astrology lovers created to inspire people in finding their way to happiness.
Don’t take it as an idle talk. Here are some proofs we would like to share:
- Our core product Nebula is #1 in its niche in terms of downloads and revenue targets;
- Nebula has more than 20 million downloads;
- 300*+ thousands DAU;*
- Users from 50+ countries;
- 4.7 — our average AppStore rating (with more than 215 thousand ratings).
Moreover, we’re constantly making Nebula a top of mind brand with its media coverage — from the lifestyle Cosmopolitan to the technical MakeUseOf. Besides we’re actively developing our partnerships direction. For example, recently we’ve partnered with Jennifer Freed — a famous astrologer and psychologist, who consults such celebrities as Mila Kunis, Gwyneth Paltrow and many others.
Who we are looking for?
To strengthen our Nebula mobile team, we are looking for Senior Product Manager. How do we imagine our interaction with him/her? Our Senior Product Manager will take ownership for the whole product, focusing on the transactional model in live consultations at Nebula. He/She will work alongside Serhii Matvieiev — Head of Mobile Apps. He joined Genesis more than 5 years ago as an iOS Developer, and since then he has been involved in the development and launch of several products. So rapid career progression is what we’re best at indeed.
- You will work closely with our analytics, content, marketing and tech teams, ensuring a continuous product cycle, collecting team input and aligning it with company’s overall strategy;
- You will formulate, test and, of course, validate dozens of product hypotheses that will have a positive impact on our key metrics in terms of transactional monetization;
- You will manage the product development budget and timelines, ensuring they are met while also delivering top-notch quality results;
- You will develop and maintain a product roadmap, outlining the short- and long-term goals for Nebula;
- You’ll be hand on with data, analysing our competitors and changes in the market, keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements in mobile technologies, as well as you’ll timely inform about our bottlenecks, so that we are always ahead of our competitors;
- You will constantly look for additional points of business growth to help Nebula develop its dominance in the market.
- You have an extensive experience of being a Senior Product Manager, 4+ years (you’re that manager, who is always recommended by friends);
- You have a proven track record in improving product metrics in mobile apps;
- You have a deep understanding of different monetization mechanics and their specifics;
- You’re well familiar with Firebase, Amplitude, Tableau, SQL;
- You’re fluent with A/B testing and always make it work for your product with “get it done” mindset;
- You have a managerial/supervisory experience so you’re good at managing both products and people;
- You know for sure how to adapt to turbulent and challenging conditions (resilience check⚡️);
- Your English is undeniably good, Upper Intermediate or higher;
- You’re initiative and proactive in suggesting product improvements and have a bunch of successful implemented ideas to share;
- You appreciate giving, receiving and applying feedback in your work, because trust always makes sense to you.
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- We work with high-quality products that are used by millions of people every month. You will have the opportunity to promote them on the global market.
- Unlimited growth: there is an opportunity to show initiative, perform more ambitious tasks, build processes from scratch or create your own product.
- We don’t just give you opportunities for growth and development, we give you maximum autonomy and believe we can’t do without you and your active thinking.
- Here you’ll be part of the product creation process, from discussing ideas to implementing and testing cool product solutions in real life.
- We focus on effective communication and teamwork without unnecessary formalities. You can solve any issue quickly, without multi-level approval.
- Experimenting and looking for new approaches is what we do. You will be able to implement your own ideas and see the results of your work.
- The chance to be the changemaker in mobile apps industry. Your growth is limited only by your ambitions.
- Here you’ll be part of a strong family, surrounded by people ready to support you, who share your interests and contribute to your development. At OBRIO, we love our colleagues, spend time together outside of work, and are happy to invite our friends into the company.
- At OBRIO, we’ve gathered some influential experts, all of whom are open to sharing their knowledge and ready to help solve issues based on their experience. This is the company where you can quickly reach your potential and advance your career.
- Benefit from the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Work from the comfort of your home or from one of our offices in Kyiv or Warsaw. The choice is yours!
- Enjoy 20 annual vacation days and unlimited sick leave, all covered by the company;
- Don’t worry about getting the right equipment, we’ve got you covered if necessary;
- Stay healthy with access to a corporate doctor online, and health insurance options in Ukraine or a fixed amount towards insurance abroad after your probation period;
- Keep learning with our extensive corporate library, internal online meetings, and lectures;
- Grow your skills with our training compensation program;
- Take advantage of our supportive corporate culture, including assistance with relocation, advice on legal stay abroad, housing support, and help for third-country nationals;
- Have fun with our online events and team-building activities!
Here’s what our hiring journey looks like:
- Initial Screening: Our HR will take a look at your CV and have a quick chat with you to make sure you’re a good fit for the role.
- Team Interview: You’ll meet the team, including your future manager and colleagues, for a friendly online chat about the role and OBRIO.
- Optional Skill Assessment: If needed, we’ll ask you to complete a quick task to see how you approach work-related tasks.
- Final Check: We’ll check your references, and you’ll have a final chat with OBRIO’s CEO to discuss your values and skills.
- Job Offer: If all goes well, we’ll send you a job offer! Welcome to the team.
Let’s team up and reach for the stars together!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Tok.