OBRIO is one of the largest and most successful subsidiaries of Genesis. We have been developing our products for 3 years and have four applications and one successful exit in our portfolio. Our monthly audience is over 2 million users, and the Nebula app ranks first among the world’s astrological apps in terms of gross profit and traffic. In 2020 — our company has grown more than 5 times.
We are looking for a creative Content Manager with knowledge of English at Advanced level, who can “turnkey” close tasks on content independently, be responsible for the quality of the content for web and mobile applications, manage a remote team. The position reveals the possibility of professional development in interesting non-standard tasks for different projects and career growth.
What we expect from you in the first 3 months of working together:
- Provide quality content in one of the mobile apps
- Build and establish the process of UGC content community support
- Ensure the growth of active users in the community
- Perform tasks according to the content plan for mobile applications;
- Seek freelancers for content tasks:
- set tasks and deadlines for copywriters
- ensure that deadlines are met
- check the finished material for compliance, control the quality and speed of work at all stages, according to the TOR, give feedback on the work performed/make corrections
- upload the finished content;
- Build and establish the process of UGC content community support;
- Work with analytics software, analyze mobile app content metrics.
- Experience as a content manager at least 1.5 years
- English level is Advanced
- Experience in English-language projects
- Ability to plan tasks, organizational skills, responsibility
- Be able to search and analyze content and the result after adding content
- Experience in working with freelancers
- Availability of managerial experience
- Experience in working with a team of remote employees
- Attentiveness, creativity in creating content
Why work with OBRIO is the best choice?
- You can build a career quickly. Our product teams are dynamic, we are not afraid to implement bold new ideas and grow our products to the sky, this provides plenty of opportunities for professional and career growth in the direction you are interested in.
- You will gain a huge amount of unique knowledge. Guys from different teams willingly share their experiences, and you’ll learn how our experts built products that are now at the top all over the world. We are actively developing an internal community and investing in the training of our employees.
- You will be able to realize your ideas and product vision. We know how to listen and hear. All of the products that have been created at Genesis are the ideas of our guys. Your opportunities are limited only by your ambition.
- Maximum autonomy and minimum bureaucracy. We set up our work in such a way as to be able to solve any questions as quickly as possible. At the same time, we expect full autonomy from our employees and the ability to make decisions.
Take a challenge! Join our team.
More about us in social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.