We are looking for a Senior Android Developer who has solid experience in optimization of application and really know what it means to write performant code to squeeze the maximum out of minimum.
Qualifications and Skills
• 5+ years of experience building complex applications for Android.
• MS or BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
• Real practical knowledge of Java Core and Android SDK
• Nice to have Kotlin knowledge
• Strong OOP/OOAD background and ability to apply it in practice
• Performance analysis and optimization techniques
• Desire and experience to write unit tests
• Proactive problem-solving habits and engineering mindset
• Strong wish to work with Machine Learning is a plus.
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an innovative international environment as member of a highly dynamic and creative team.
You will be part of an agile team that grows and is fully responsible for the whole product suite (development, testing, documentation and quality control). This also includes a tight cooperation with product management and professional services to define architecture, product features and roadmap planning.
We offer multiple benefits that include:
• An exciting challenge in an expanding, innovative and international environment
• A highly dynamic and innovative team
• A lot of freedom and a lot of responsibility
• Career and professional growth
• Various social & team-building activities
• Competitive salary
• 15 working days of vacation
• Free lunch
• Educational possibilities
Responsibilities and Duties
• Design and build advanced application that utilize ML models.
• Optimize and improve application performance of existing parts of application
• Work with outside data sources and API’s
• Being proactive and independent in problem solving
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
The project smartphone assistant provides REAL-TIME tactical and educational support to children as they deal with common threats and risks online. Based on deep-learning (AI) research conducted together with the LSIR lab at EPFL, Lausanne — Our project has built a unique broad-based resource for children.