Qualifications and Skills
• 2+ years’ testing experience.
• Strong spoken English with ability to work in Scrum team and participate in daily standup meetings
• Good knowledge of HTTP.
• Good knowledge of REST, WebApi.
• Experience in web and mobile-applications testing.
• Experience with browser dev tools.
• Experience in integration testing.
• Ability to effectively write test documentation (reports, manuals, checklists, test cases etc.).
• Tools: Jira, BitBucket
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an innovative international environment as member of a highly dynamic and creative team.
You will be part of an agile team that grows and is fully responsible for the whole product suite.
We offer multiple benefits that include:
• An exciting challenge in an expanding, innovative and international environment
• A highly dynamic and innovative team
• A lot of freedom and a lot of responsibility
• Career and professional growth
• Various social & team-building activities
• Competitive salary
• 15 working days of vacation
• Educational possibilities
• Pizza Party!!!
Manual testing of Web/Mobile/Desktop applications;
Project requirements analysis;
Verification and Validation of the Product;
Development, execution and maintenance of detailed and well-structured related test documentation;
Detect, report, and track software defects;
Verification of bug fixes;
Performing regression testing when bugs are resolved;
Interaction with other members of Development team and Customer.