Are you passionate about mobile platforms, and have the below skills, let’s have a chat!
• 5+ years of development experience working with different projects and technologies
• Rigor and a disciplined approach in A/B testing, test coverage, quality assurance and other software development best practice
• Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Accountable for application security principles including the development of secure coding standards and practices.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as HG, Git
• Familiar with continuous integration and cloud services like Google Cloud
• Experienced with NoSQL databases such MongoDB, Cloudera Hadoop, Cassandra etc...
• Experience in Big Data ecosystem software development.
• Experience working with distributed computing (MapReduce, Hadoop, Apache Spark, etc.).
• Experience with Stream-processing systems such as Google cloud pub/Sub, apache kafka.
• Familiar with release and deployment strategies in a zero-downtime production environment
• Experience configuring, managing, and using Jenkins for continuous integration
• Experience in Google App Engine, No SQL datastore
• Basic experience in project management
• Experience with JIRA, and Confluence
• Experience with payments industry
• Knows a scripting language like php, python, ruby, perl, bash
● Competitive salary with regular reviews
● Flexible and dynamic environment with direct remote communication
● Working on cutting-edge mobile applications, no legacy code and refactoring
● Possibility to grow into Architect or Team Lead role
● Implementing the vision of improving and protecting the digital life of millions of global users around the world!
We are a fast-growing company. We sit at the intersection of technology and creativity. We are Tech Geeks and bold thinker who motivate and inspire each other to continuously surpass boundaries.
Our office culture is casual and fun, with an emphasis on learning and having impact. We also have the freedom to try new ideas and experiment
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Designing and developing microservices using event driven architectures
• Partnering with other engineers and technical leadership to build high quality software following industry best practices
• Create technical design documentation
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
The company is headquartered in UK with back offices in Lebanon, Brazil, Ukraine, Abu Dhabi & India. we are always looking for great talent that can join its engineering workforce.
You will be working with teams spread over three time zones, will have the luxury to work from anywhere you like and collaborate with your teammates to create great products loved by millions of users.