We are looking for a hardworking and engaged Senior QA SW Engineer with experience in Networking and WebUI testing to join the System Ethernet QA Team! Our QA team is responsible to test and qualify the NVIDIA solutions. We learn new features, design, execute, and write automation based on Python!
What We Offer:
- 36 days of paid vacation a year, weekends on all public holidays, paid sick leaves, company paid parental leave for mothers and fathers.
- The most competitive salary on the market.
- NVIDIA stock.
- Premium medical insurance for employees and their children/spouses.
- Life insurance.
- Professional courses at Ivy League Universities.
- Trainings and lectures.
- English or other languages classes.
- Personalized career development plan.
- Wellbeing programs.
- Annual performance, position, and salary reviews.
- Remote/hybrid or office work in the comfortable office in the city center (Leonardo Business Centre, near metro Teatralna and Zoloti Vorota).
- Loyal Team Leader, always ready to teach and to help.
- And these are not all the benefits that you will receive by joining NVIDIA!
What you’ll be doing:
- Test simulation platform for NVIDIA products. It includes testing Backend, Frontend components, and system tests.
- Test simulations of full-scale network architectures with multiple network operating systems via WebUI, back-end, CLI, and shell.
- Technical support of internal teams who use the platform for their needs.
- Review Arch design and requirements for new features introduced in the product.
- Design, develop, and execute tests for the new features, as part of SW GA releases and update releases.
- Report bugs found during execution, assist with reproduction and debugs in order to understand root cause verify bug fixes provided by the R&D team, and raise if not fixed.
- Execute system tests in different scopes: regression, performance, functional, security, etc.
- Write automation tests and framework APIs based on the Python language: Selenium framework and Rest API libraries.
What we need to see:
- Practical / BA or equivalent experience in Computer Science /Engineer or Electrical Engineer.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in QA /QA automation.
- Strong Automation / Scripting skills in Python and Linux Bash.
- Good knowledge of Selenium framework and Web UI testing methodologies.
- Ability to write basic queries for MySQL DB.
- Basic knowledge of network protocols (switching & routing).
- Ability to handle several tasks in parallel. Optimally prioritize and responsibly execute them.
- Clear verbal and written communication, proficient in written and spoken English.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Strong CCNA, CCNP certification level, or similar.
- Experienced in source control tools like Git/SVN.
- Good Linux and Linux kernel knowledge. LPIC-2 Linux administration level.
- Experience with various computing and virtualization environments: Linux KVM, VMware, ESXi.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.