We are looking for a Software Verification Engineer with compute infrastructure background for working on NVIDIA Storage solutions. If you bring with your excellence and creative thinking while solving issues as they arise, and if you enjoy working with distributed teams — your place is with us!
What We Offer:
- 36 days of paid vacation a year, weekends on all public holidays, paid sick leaves, company paid parental leave for mothers and fathers.
- The most competitive salary on the market.
- NVIDIA stock.
- Premium medical insurance for employees and their children/spouses.
- Life insurance.
- Professional courses at Ivy League Universities.
- Trainings and lectures.
- English or other languages classes.
- Personalized career development plan.
- Wellbeing programs.
- Annual performance, position, and salary reviews.
- Remote/hybrid or office work in the comfortable office in the city center (Leonardo Business Centre, near metro Teatralna and Zoloti Vorota).
- Loyal Team Leader, always ready to teach and to help.
- And these are not all the benefits that you will receive by joining NVIDIA!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build automated verification environment for high-end hardware and software which is at the forefront of innovation.
- Make better product quality by improving tests coverage.
- Take an active part in development, integration and verification with R&D.
- Drive improvements for performance, quality, stability around Storage solutions.
What We Need To See:
- Experience in developing modern Software Verification System/QA automation and contribution with a real passion for automation/
- Experience in performance testing scenarios and creation of performance reports.
- Good background in designing, implementing, and debugging Software.
- Expertise in networking & compute infrastructure (servers, switches, routers).
- Tune environment for the best performance and deploy infrastructure based on innovate technologies and high-end hardware.
- 3+ years of experience in writing programs using Python.
- Experience in Linux distributions (Centos/RedHat, Ubuntu, Fedora, SLES).
- Extensive knowledge in Software debugging and problem solving skills.
Will Be a Plus:
- Experience with PyTest or other testing tools.
- Experience with data search and analytics engine (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana).
- Experience with virtualization in Linux (QEMU/KVM).
- Experience with CI/CD approach and toolset (Jenkins).
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Background in Scripting (Bash, Groovy).
- Understanding of C/C++ toolchain in Linux including cross-compilation (C, C++, automake/autoconf, cmake, meson).
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you are creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to encouraging a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.