NVIDIA Networking Unit is looking for an experienced C/C++ Software Developer to join our team that works on NVIDIA NIC/DPU. You will be responsible for designing and implementing new features for our core products in the networking area. If you’re creative, responsible, hardworking, and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and implement new features in NIC/DPU firmware verification and Design.
- Participate in implementing the new standards and protocols in data center management technologies.
- Launch new hardware, and make sure our new products are secure, reliable, and fast.
- Work with various teams inside NVIDIA and share technologies across many products.
- Work on the new features starting from the pre-silicon stage and during the entire product life stages.
What we need to see:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in software development, preferably with C/C++.
- Good understanding of C++/C, and embedded systems.
- High ability to learn new things, do research, and analysis of tasks.
- Ability to inspect and improve the code, processes, and architecture of the existing systems.
- Knowledge of how to deliver high-quality software.
- Strong background in designing, implementing, and debugging complex software.
- Experience in leading the development of big features/projects, familiarity with SCRUM, designing the architecture, and reporting progress.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Excellent knowledge of development tools: compilers, build systems, git, editors (Vim, Emacs, MSVC, Eclipse), Linux administration, and shell scripting (Bash, Python).
- Understanding networking, Ethernet protocol stack.
- Good knowledge of system security: secure programming, encryption, certificates, and digital signature algorithms.
- Be a good problem solver, see the big picture and provide the most optimal solutions to problems.
What We Offer:
- Participation in projects that change the world.
- Competitive salary and NVIDIA shares.
- Official employment (NOT as a PE), 36 days of paid vacation, paid sick leaves, company paid parental leave for mothers and fathers.
- Premium medical insurance for employees and their children/spouses.
- Life insurance.
- Professional courses at Ivy League universities.
- Trainings and lectures.
- English classes.
- Personalized career development plan.
- Wellbeing programs.
- Annual performance, position, and salary reviews.
- Comfortable office in the city center (Leonardo Business Centre, near metro Teatralna and Zoloti Vorota).
- Ability to work remotely.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.