We are looking for an experienced networking engineer. An awesome candidate is highly technical who is also comfortable with dealing with enterprise customers. You will join a team of Solution Engineers focused on the Mellanox Networking, DGX Platforms, Container Orchestrators, Deep Learning containers, and other Enterprise related system software. The Solution Engineers spend approximately 50% of their time helping customers with their most complex problems and 50% of their time doing development related work.
This individual should have proven grasp of datacenter and networking technologies, to provide comprehensive solutions for complex installations, maintenance, or operations for a broad scope of leading-edge networking products. If you have a real passion for technology, and you are interested in a role that you can make a difference in and contribute at all different levels, this may be a phenomenal position for you. This team supports and develops some of NVIDIA’s most groundbreaking technology, like Mellanox Networking Products, NVIDIA DGX Platforms, EGX and NGC Containers (Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc.).
To do an outstanding job in this role, we will be looking for a multifaceted engineer. This person will focus on networking technologies but will also be required to have and/or build a diverse set of skills in system software and knowledge of large enterprise server deployments. We are also looking for someone who has superb interpersonal and communication skills, given you would be working closely with our customers and engineers to understand, explain and resolve issues, and collaborate with the team to build scalable software.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop features and tools as part of solution engineering efforts to support all Enterprise Service offerings including, but not limited to Networking/switching products.
- Work with NVIDIA Enterprise customers and internal users to improve the availability, reliability, and overall experience of working with NVIDIA Networking products.
- Take ownership and drive customer issues with Ethernet or InfiniBand switch network deployments from inception to resolution.
- Bring independent analysis, communication, and problem-solving to customer experience.
- Collaborate with engineering to document, recreate and solve issues.
What we need to see:
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years system software development and troubleshooting experience, ideally with some customer facing.
- Experience developing with C/C++ in kernel and/or application space and/or embedded software.
- Configuration and operational knowledge with network switch/router platforms (i.e. IOS, JunOS, EOS).
- Intellectual curiosity, positive attitude, flexibility, analytical ability, self-motivation, and team-oriented.
- Professional-level communication skills (in English), interpersonal skills with a passion to solve problems.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Proven ability to deeply analyze IP / Layer 2 switching / Layer 3 routing networking protocols (ARP, STP, LACP, MLAG, IGMP, PIM, BGP, OSPF).
- Experience in solving problems in large-scale network environments with overlay technologies (BGP, OSPF, VXLAN, EVPN).
- Experience as a developer and/or support escalation team member for large enterprise/service provider customers at a company that produces network devices such as switches and routers.
- Linux and Networking Certifications such as CCONP, CCIE, RHCE.
- Contributions to networking related open source projects such as Free Range Routing (FRR).
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- NVIDIA shares.
- Official employment, 36 days of paid vacation, paid sick leaves, company paid maternity leave for mothers and fathers.
- Premium medical insurance for employees and their children/spouses.
- Life insurance.
- Professional education at Ivy League Universities.
- Trainings and lectures.
- English classes.
- Personalized career development plan.
- Wellbeing programs.
- Annual performance, position, and salary reviews.
- Comfortable office in the city center (Leonardo Business Centre, near metro Teatralna and Golden Gate).
- Ability to work remotely.
And these are not all the benefits that you will receive by joining NVIDIA!