We are looking for a Software Verification Engineer with compute infrastructure background for working on NVIDIA Storage solutions. If you bring with your excellence and creative thinking while solving issues as they arise, and if you enjoy working with distributed teams — your place is with us!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build automated verification environment for high-end hardware and Software which is at the forefront of innovation
- Improve product delivery by contributing to CI/CD pipelines
- Take an active part in development, integration and verification with R&D
- Drive improvements for performance, quality, stability around Storage solutions
What We Need To See:
- Experience in developing modern Software Verification System and contribution with a real passion for automation
- Good background in designing, implementing, and debugging Software
- Expertise in networking & compute infrastructure (servers, switches, routers)
- 3+ years of experience in writing programs using Python
- Experience in Linux distributions (Centos/RedHat, Ubuntu, Fedora, SLES)
- Expertise in Source control infrastructure (GitHub, Gitlab, Gerrit)
- Extensive knowledge in Software debugging and problem solving skills
Will be a plus:
- Experience with virtualization in Linux (QEMU/KVM).
- Experience with CI/CD approach and toolset (Jenkins).
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Background in Scripting (Bash, Groovy).
- Understanding of C/C++ toolchain in Linux including cross-compilation (C, C++, automake/autoconf, cmake, meson).
- Competitive salary.
- NVIDIA shares.
- Official employment, 28 days of paid vacation, paid sick leaves, company paid maternity leave for mothers and fathers.
- Premium medical insurance for employees and their children/spouses.
- Life insurance.
- Professional education at Ivy League Universities.
- Trainings and lectures.
- English classes.
- Personalized career development plan.
- Wellbeing programs.
- Annual performance, position, and salary reviews.
- Comfortable office in the city center (Leonardo Business Centre, near metro Teatralna and Golden Gate).
- Ability to work remotely.
- Loyal Team Leader, always ready to teach and to help.
And these are not all the benefits that you will receive by joining NVIDIA!