We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure. If you bring with your excellency and creative thinking while solving issues as they arise, and if you enjoy working with distributed teams — your place is with us!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build, optimize and maintain robust HPC/ML and cloud infrastructure based on state-of-the-art technologies and high-end hardware, which will deliver the best experience for our R&D teams.
- Contribute to our CI/CD pipelines.
- Drive continual improvements for availability, performance, observability, quality, and cost-efficiency of R&D hardware resources.
What We Need To See:
- 4+ years of experience in developing CI/CD processes and DevOps contribution with a real passion for automation.
- Extensive experience in Linux distributions (Centos, Ubuntu, SLES, RedHat, Fedora).
- 3+ years of experience in writing programs using Python.
- Good background in Scripting (Bash, Ruby, Groovy).
- Good knowledge of virtualization in Linux (QEMU/KVM, Docker orchestrated with Kubernetes).
- Extensive CI/CD knowledge (Jenkins).
- Expertise in networking & compute infrastructure.
- Deployments in large scale clusters (PXE, IPMI, XCAT, SLURM).
- Configuration and deployment management (Ansible).
- Expertise in Source control infrastructure (Github, Gitlab, Gerrit).
- Expertise in packaging software in Linux (rpms, debs).
- Good understanding of C/C++ toolchain in Linux including cross-compilation (C, C++, automake/autoconf, cmake, meson).
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd:
- Background in running inside an agile DevOps team.
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex technical environments, while achieving (or exceeding) all security, reliability, scalability and availability metrics.
- Strong, proven knowledge of modern architectures.
- Competitive salary.
- NVIDIA shares.
- Official employment, 36 days of paid vacation, paid sick leaves, company paid maternity leave for mothers and fathers.
- Premium medical insurance for employees and their children/spouses.
- Life insurance.
- Professional education at Ivy League Universities.
- Trainings and lectures.
- English classes.
- Personalized career development plan.
- Wellbeing programs.
- Annual performance, position, and salary reviews.
- Comfortable office in the city center (Leonardo Business Centre, near metro Teatralna and Golden Gate).
- Ability to work remotely.
- Loyal Team Leader, always ready to teach and to help.
And these are not all the benefits that you will receive by joining NVIDIA!