What we need to see:
• 4+ years of experience in developing CI/CD processes and DevOps contribution with a real passion for automation
• Confident spoken and written English
• Extensive experience in Linux distributions (Centos, Ubuntu, SLES, RedHat, Fedora)
• Good background in Scripting (Python, Bash, Perl)
• Good knowledge of virtualization in Linux (QEMU/KVM, Docker orchestrated with Kubernetes)
• Extensive CI/CD knowledge (Jenkins)
• Expertise in networking & compute infrastructure
• Deployments in large scale clusters (PXE, IPMI, XCAT, SLURM)
• Configuration and deployment management (Ansible)
• Expertise in Source control infrastructure (Github, Gitlab, Gerrit)
• Expertise in packaging software in Linux (rpms, debs)
• Good understanding of C/C++ toolchain in Linux including cross-compilation (C, C++, automake, autoconf, cmake, meson).
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
• Background in running inside an agile DevOps team
• Demonstrated ability to handle complex technical environments, while achieving (or exceeding) all security, reliability, scalability and availability metrics
• Strong, proven knowledge of modern architectures.
• Competitive salary
• A bonus package, including premium medical and life insurance, paid vacations and sick leaves, gym, trainings, parking etc
• English classes
• Courses from Ivy League Universities
• Personalized career development plan
• Annual performance, position, and salary reviews
• Comfortable office in the city center (Leonardo Business Centre, near metro Teatralna and Golden Gate)
• We are working remotely during the quarantine time
• Loyal Team Leader, always ready to teach and to help
• Fully equipped workplace and the kitchen is full of goodies.
What you’ll be doing:
• Build, optimize and maintain robust cloud infrastructure based on state-of-the-art technologies and high-end hardware, which will deliver the best experience for the Storage & HPC engineers.
• Contribute to our CI/CD pipelines
• Drive continual improvements for availability, performance, observability, quality, and cost-efficiency of R&D hardware resources.