● BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
● 5+ years of commercial Java experience, Java 8 knowledge
● Strong knowledge of Java core: collections, multithreading, etc.
● Experience with Spring ecosystem frameworks (Boot, Data, Security)
● Experience with Apache Kafka
● Experience with any of NoSQL databases (Cassandra and MariaDB are preferred)
● Experience with Docker
● Strong knowledge of Enterprise Application Architecture patterns
● Experience in working with distributed and high available systems
● Excellent spoken and written English is a MUST
● Experience with MQTT brokers (e.g. EMQ — huge advantage)
● Experience with Kubernetes
● Design, develop, test and document scalable, highly reliable, medical system in a structured, disciplined, and fast-moving environment
● Develop within an Agile process, including design and code reviews
● Assist in converting business requirements into an architecture solution that serves as a blueprint for the development team.
We are looking for a strong, Senior Java Engineer with architectural capabilities and a sharp, creative design eye, who has experience in designing and implementing distributed high-load systems.
Nuvo develops wearable, sensor-based technologies that utilize big data analytics to provide customized solutions for parents to better connect, monitor and bond with their child during pregnancy. Our proprietary technologies create personalized solutions for better health and wellness.
Our innovative product seamlessly integrates a revolutionary multi-modal/multi-sensor pregnancy belt for safely capturing health and wellness data, with a cloud-based host to provided sophisticated signal processing and data management. Nuvo’s technology platform is unique in delivering automatic, hassle-free, passive, continuous and remote pregnancy monitoring — safely and accurately.