● BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
● 3+ years of software testing experience
● Experience in testing iOS and Android applications
● Experience in testing REST APIs
● Experience in testing Web Applications
● Experience in working in an agile and continuous delivery environment
● Excellent spoken and written English is a MUST
● Experience in working with Healthcare solutions
● Understanding of developer tools and writing automated tests
● Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
● Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
● Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
We are looking for a motivated QA Engineer with aspirations in Automation to own and drive the
overall quality of our innovative, cutting-edge products, aiming to constantly improve
performance and user experience.
Nuvo develops wearable, sensor-based technologies that utilize big data analytics to provide
customized solutions for parents to better connect, monitor and bond with their child during
pregnancy. Our proprietary technologies create personalized solutions for better health and
Our innovative product seamlessly integrates a revolutionary multi-modal/multi-sensor
pregnancy belt for safely capturing health and wellness data, with a cloud-based host to
provided sophisticated signal processing and data management. Nuvo’s technology platform is
unique in delivering automatic, hassle-free, passive, continuous and remote pregnancy
monitoring — safely and accurately.