Do you want to be at the centre of shaping an industry leading product? We are looking for a Product Owner to take on the important role of managing Nustay’s website, all its functions and shape the product.
As a product owner, you will be playing a central role in tying all our departments’ interests together into one product. You will therefore have the chance to heavily influence the direction of the Nustay’s product.
In being product owner, the ideal candidate will be extremely organised and have exceptional stakeholder management skills.
You will also have an acute sense of responsibility, a lot of drive and energy, and a can-do attitude.
So, if you are looking for ownership and an environment where you can influence and improve the product, this position may be for you!
What you bring to the team:
• Robust business analysis skills, techniques including writing user stories, acceptance criteria and documenting technical requirements;
• Proficiency in working within an internet-based company;
• Solid experience of modelling system workflows, components and data models;
• Experience communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels within organization;
• Discipline, and the ability to prioritise tasks;
• A good command of English;
• A confident personality, where you are comfortable influencing decision-making at all levels within the organization;
• Ability to simplify complex problems into components and evaluate systematically;
• Evidence of problem solving and providing creative solutions;
• An understanding of A/B testing and the willingness to make it part of the daily work process.
You will be a part of an international, creative and dynamic team in an exceptionally fast growth environment, with a highly ambitious company that is determined to revolutionize our industry
• Exciting work in a professional and friendly environment;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Annual extended vacation (25 working days), paid bank holidays, sick leaves (15 working days);
• Competitive salary;
• Convenient, modern office near to Olympyiska metro station;
• Discounts on hotels for personal travel;
• Opportunity to influence the development of the company’s product.
• Ownership of Nustay’s website,
• Collect, understand, and communicate the business requirements for Products and Services by translating them into user stories and acceptance criteria;
• Elicit, analyse and document processes, workflows and models;
• Manage the release backlog and work with delivery teams and marketing team to keep it up to date with statuses and priorities;
• Work with Backend, Frontend, QA, and Integrations team to estimate backlog items and ensure optimal flow through the delivery process;
• Gather, analyse, and report on usage data to benchmark and measure the performance of the product;
• Ensure that the appropriate solution governance, compliance and resilience is built into solutions;
• Collaborate with the team and others to deliver high quality solutions;
• Contribute to the evolution of best practices of the department;
• Write, review and take responsibility for clear, concise and comprehensive technical documentation.