We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated HR Specialist to join our Nustay Team and help build an efficient HR environment and provide an effective HR service to the business.
Are you a result-oriented and responsible personality, who is passionate about helping people and business to achieve their goals? Do you want to be part of an international, creative and dynamic team in an exceptionally fast-growing environment?
If you are looking for a friendly and supportive environment then this may be for you!
What you bring to the team:
• Upper-intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English;
• Excellent organization and planning skills;
• Responsible and attentive to details;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• A proactive approach to achieving business objectives;
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Experience in the IT industry is a plus, but not a must;
• Knowledge of Labor Law and experience in HR records keeping.
You will be a part of an international, creative and dynamic team in an exceptionally fast growing environment
• Exciting work in a professional and friendly environment;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Annual extended vacation (25 working days), paid bank holidays, sick leaves (15 working days);
• Competitive salary;
• Convenient, modern office near to Olympyiska metro station.
• Conduct onboarding and off-boarding procedures;
• Support adaptation and probation period process;
• Support in developing and implementing external and internal Employer Brand;
• Maintain HR systems and documentation;
• Take active part in organizing corporate events and other internal activities;
• Respond to employees’ needs, requests, issues and help find best solutions;
• Hold engagement surveys for the team;
• Support the recruitment process if needed;
• Provide support on the research, design and development of HR initiatives, procedures and policies.