Nustay is a Danish IT Software product company that is determined to revolutionize the online hotel booking industry forever using big data and unbeatable algorithms.
Our product is an online hotel booking platform Nustay.com, which generates unique offers for each client according to the match by crunching big data.
Our mission is to offer the best, most cost-effective and intelligent way of discovering and booking hotel rooms for leisure and corporate travelers, while simultaneously offering a platform on which hotels can make a more profitable business.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Business Analyst who will be supporting our Teams and will help shape and design new solutions and logic for our platform. We expect you to have strong analytical skills and be able to collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation.
What you bring to the team:
• Experience in producing business analysis artifacts (UML, BPMN, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc);
• Experience in using management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence);
• Experience in writing product, end-user, business documentation, and tech-wise stuff (user stories, use cases, flow descriptions, functionality descriptions, etc);
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, quick learner;
• Good communication skills;
• Upper-intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English (B2+).
• Experience in online booking or e-commerce domain is a big plus.
You will be a part of an international, creative and dynamic team in an exceptionally fast growing environment
• Exciting work in a professional and friendly environment;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Annual extended vacation (25 working days), paid bank holidays, sick leaves (15 working days);
• Competitive salary;
• Convenient, modern office near to Olympyiska metro station.
• Elicitation of business requirements (from the business and tech side);
• Analysis of business requirements and transformation into tasks for the team;
• Creation of the user stories, use cases preparation;
• Design and suggestion of the new solutions, logic and flows based on the business needs and requirements,
• Requirements organization, requirements tracing, impact analysis, gap analysis;
• Backlog management;
• Support of UX, Tech team, QAs.