• 2+ years of practical experience in software, web testing;
• Strong knowledge of theory (SDLC, QA methodologies, etc.);
• Experience with Bug Tracking and Test management systems;
• Experience in creating test documentation: test plans, test cases, check-lists, bug reports;
• Understanding of web technologies (HTML/CSS/HTTP/REST etc.);
• Analytical skills;
• Familiar with SQL (CRUD operations);
• Good communication skills;
• Upper-intermediate English level;
• Ability to work as a team player as well as independently.
Nice to have
• Work experience with version-control systems, basic knowledge of any programming language;
• Background in e-commerce or online booking.
You will be a part of an international, creative and dynamic team in an exceptionally fast growth environment
• Exciting work in a professional and friendly environment;
• Flexible working hours;
• Annual extended vacation (25 working days), paid bank holidays, sick leaves (15 working days);
• Individual budget for learning and development;
• Convenient, modern office near to Olympyiska metro station.
• Manual testing of web applications, reporting bugs;
• Maintaining documentation (test-cases, check-lists);
• Requirements analysis;
• Client and backend testing (web requests, data transfer);
• Quality control throughout the development cycle.
Nustay is a Danish IT Software product company that is determined to revolutionize the online hotel booking industry forever using big data and unbeatable algorithms.
Our product is an online hotel booking platform Nustay.com, which generates unique offers for each client according to the match by crunching big data.
Our mission is to offer the best, most cost-effective and intelligent way of discovering and booking hotel rooms for leisure and corporate travelers, while simultaneously offering a platform on which hotels can make a more profitable business.