• Scrum and Agile knowledge
• Data analysis experience
• Bachelor degree in Management and / or Computer Science
• 3+ years of proven Management Experience
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• English advanced level, preferable fluent
• Solid organizational and administrative skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong practical knowledge of MS Office (MS Project in particularly)
• Strong practical knowledge of Atlassian Group product (JIRA, Confluence and so on)
• Strong understanding of Agile Practices and Agile Software Development methodology
• Strong understanding of PMI PM practice (Optional: is a plus)
— PMI PMP certification
— PRINCE II knowledge
— PRINCE II certification
— Waist knowledge of LEAN methodology
— LEAN belts certification
• Competitive salaries.
We know for sure that there are no such cookies in the world that can substitute the good paycheck :), so we provide competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
• Interesting projects.
Being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All our projects are long-term.
• Flexible working schedule.
We have flexible
• Comfortable working environment.
Our offices are conveniently located and have separate comfortable rooms for each team.
• Friendly team of professionals.
One of our top priorities is creating welcoming atmosphere throughout the company. We promptly address individual needs of our employees and constantly grow team spirit during corporate events.
• Benefits that we offer:
— fully paid vacation days (20 working days per year);
— fully paid sick leaves;
— compensation of the tax payments;
— company-paid English classes;
— recreation area equipped with ping-pong table and other amenities;
— incentives for the creative ideas;
• Coordinating internal and external stakeholders for flawless execution of project.
• Managing priorities pipeline with close communication with Product Management.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within resources and scope.
• Developing Project scope and objectives though involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Ensure resources availability and allocation
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule or resources allocation.
• Measure projects performance using appropriate systems, KPIs, tools and techniques
• Report and timely escalate to upper management risks and problems as needed
• Manage the relationship with all involving stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Perform grooming activities and manage task/story flow
• Create and maintain comprehensive Project Plan and Chapter
• Create and maintain Project Workspace (Confluence/SharePoint)
• Implement approved Process Strategy
NuRD based on Comodo Ukraine, known as an innovative developer of cybersecurity products worldwide. Ukraine NuRD centers are located in Odessa, Dnipro, and Kiev.
ITARIAN is online system designed for managing devices (Windows, Android, iOS). It gives company a possibility to put proper restrictions to devices, to lock device if it has been stolen, to configure wifi, vpn and other sections from the portal.