• strong knowledge of Windows OS.
• basic knowledge of Linux and MacOS.
• solid understanding of network technology concepts and usage.
• strong ability to troubleshoot issues and provide resolution.
• basic knowledge in information security.
• level of English — intermediate (higher level will be a major plus).
• programming\Scripting languages;
• configuring antivirus software, firewalls
• configuring domain networks
• previous experience dealing with support cases or requests.
• Competitive salaries.
We know for sure that there are no such cookies in the world that can substitute the good paycheck :), so we provide competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
• Interesting projects.
Being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All our projects are long-term.
• Flexible working schedule.
We have flexible
• Comfortable working environment.
Our offices are conveniently located and have separate comfortable rooms for each team.
• Friendly team of professionals.
One of our top priorities is creating welcoming atmosphere throughout the company. We promptly address individual needs of our employees and constantly grow team spirit during corporate events.
• Benefits that we offer:
— fully paid vacation days (20 working days per year);
— fully paid sick leaves;
— compensation of the tax payments;
— company-paid English classes;
— recreation area equipped with ping-pong table and other amenities;
— incentives for the creative ideas;
— compensation of trainings/conferences.
• process support requests escalated by L1 support team (including investigation and reproducing in test environments).
• create workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensures issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
• handle remote sessions to troubleshoot issues in customer’s environment.
• work closely with developers and QA to use customer’s experience for further product development/improvement.
• provides technical support and guidance for L1 stuff and SE.
NuRD based on Comodo Ukraine, known as an innovative developer of cybersecurity products worldwide. Ukraine NuRD centers are located in Odessa, Dnipro, and Kiev.