• Proven work experience in software development
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Strong ability to create automated and manual test suites
• Strong hands-on experience with automation testing, using testing frameworks (Pytest or TestNG, Selenium and/or Java)
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with RESTful API web service execution and validation using tools such as Postman and automation tools for testing API
• Experience with a test case management software such as TestRail
• Experience using project tracking software such as Jira and collaboration tools such as Confluence
• English level — intermediate or higher
• Experience with version control systems (SVN,Git)
• Experience with CI\CD (Jenkins)
● We know for sure that there are no such cookies in the world that can substitute the good paycheck :), so we provide competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
● Interesting projects.
Being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All our projects are long-term.
● Flexible working schedule.
We have a flexible
● Comfortable working environment.
Our offices are conveniently located and have separate comfortable rooms for each team.
● A friendly team of professionals.
One of our top priorities is creating a welcoming atmosphere throughout the company. We promptly address the individual needs of our employees and constantly growing team spirit during corporate events.
● Benefits that we offer:
— fully paid sick leave and vacation days (20 working days per year);
— compensation of the tax payments;
— recreation area equipped with a ping-pong table and other amenities;
— incentives for creative ideas.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Mentor Junior QA colleagues
SECTIGO is a software development company headquartered in the UK, well-known as leading global provider of Identity and Trust Assurance services on the Internet. SECTIGO’s products has received multiple rewards and constantly features in various Internet Security ratings.
SECTIGO has offices in the United Kingdom, Ukraine, US, India and Canada.